Novel News and Facebookly Fun


Having had the pleasure of "chatting" with you folks for almost five years now, come September, I know you are not only a creative bunch, but you have a sense of humor. So while I know this won't be everyone's cup of tea here-- and yes, I will get to the teacups and other thrifty goodies for you good folks later in the week-- I did want to mention my humorous space fantasy novel There Goes the Galaxy will be out soon, and it now has a Facebook page you can "like" to find out more.


I'll be getting the proof of the book in my hot little hands this week, which means if everything looks good, the print version of the book will be out in the next week or two. YAY!!

The book will come in a Kindle version, too; though I'm learning that my storytelling abilities are far stronger than my technical ones. So that conversion is still in-process.

Anyway, just wanted to loop you folks in. I've wanted to write books every since I was 11 years old and had read every Nancy Drew I could get my hands on. So this represents a huge thrill for me-- almost as exciting as a thrifted lamp. :)

Wishing you all a lovely first week o' September,
Jenn

7 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Congrats Jenn! That is awesome.

Jackie Jardine said...

Congrats to you, Jenn. This looks like a fun read!

<3Jackie @ Let's Go Thrifting!
http://LetsGoThrifting.blogspot.com

RecycleCindy said...

Best wishes on the book. It is wonderful when a dream becomes reality. Enjoy this milestone.
Cindy

Jenn Thorson said...

Linda- Many thanks!! :)

Jackie- I'm hoping readers will have a quirky good time with it. It did allow me to let the imagination run wild.

Cindy- Thank you so much. It's scary and exciting.

Serena said...

Congratulations, Jenn! That is a huge accomplishment. Getting your work in print means you were diligent, persistent, and didn't give up on your dream. That alone deserves congrats :0)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you!

thrifty chic shop said...

Wow, congratulations to you, Jenn! I enjoy reading your blog, and I can't wait to read your humorous thoughts in print.